Leh Special Tour
||2 Nights / 3 Days
||Leh - Ladakh
A chance to grab this tour package will make you wonder at the Himalayan region that has enamoured tourists from every corner of India. This travel package covers some of the best adventure sites in the region. Experience the serenity of the mountains as well as the hustle and bustle of small-town lifestyles through our well knitted itinerary that will take you to all sorts of beautiful valleys, snow-capped mountains, rivers, alpine meadows, and beautiful people.
Day 1: Arrival - Leh
Warm well-come and arrival assistance at Leh Airport and transfer to Hotel. A complete day to acclimatization which is 3500 mtrs known as small Tibet. In the evening walk around vegetable market/ Leh Bazaar.
Meals : Mapai
Day 2: Leh - Local sightseeing
Full day Tour of “Shankar”(A relatively modern Monastery,it is closely associated with the Spituk Monastery and serves as the residence of the head priest ).Enroute visit Hemis and Thiskey Monastery and Shey Palace. Arrive Leh by evening overnight Hotel.
Meals : Cpai
Day 3: Leh - Khardung la pass - Leh
Drive for Khardung la pass, world’s highest Motorable road at 18380 feet. Return Leh in the afternoon hot lunch at hotel. Afternoon explore the local Leh Market, Leh Palace. to Leh airport for onward destination.
Meals : Apai
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic ,and non-alcoholic, beverages, mineral water, room service,tea,coffee etc.
Any train fare/air fare unless specified.
Garden entrance fees, permits camera fees, guide charges.
Any rides, boating charges, gondola ride, additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions/itinerary.
Any hike in fuel, tax structure (Luxury tax, transport tax or service tax) any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
Tips & any other expenses not mentioned in Tour Itinerary.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms and conditions:
- Innovation provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms and Condition. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this site. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
How to make a reservation:
- When making a reservation for your selected tour package, simply follow the " book now / " link, fill out a form properly and submit. Your tour request will be replied to with details by our experienced travel agent in no less than 24 hours.
Quotation & Confirmation:
- Our tour executive will quote you with a tour itinerary, but this is not the final confirmation of your Kashmir tour. After you confirm the proposal with paying the deposit, our travel agent will make the booking for you. Once all of your bookings are confirmed, you will receive a formal confirmation Mail from Kashmir Trips.
- 10-20% of total cost as the deposit is required at the time of confirmation of the reservation.
- A deposit of rest of the payment as per your selected tour is required 21 days prior to commencement of tour or as per agreed at the time of confirmation of the tour.